Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kyle Proposed

We went to the beach for the night to Seaside, Oregon and stayed at the Seashore Inn. When we got there, we checked in to our hotel and went to our room to settle in. Then we went for a walk on the beach. It was cold, windy and raining. We were taking pictures, I was getting cold so I started heading back to the hotel. As I was walking Kyle said wait i got to tie my shoe. Then he said come here so i walked over to him. He was down on one knee looking at me. Then he pulled a box with a ring in it out of his pocket and opened it. Then said, "Karyn will you marry me?" I said yes right away without even having to think about it. I know we will be together forever and be great together. I was totally surprised and wasn't expecting a proposal until after Christmas. So it was a total shock to me. I almost cried because I was so happy. It will be a day that I will remember forever.


Our Wedding Website

No comments: