Thursday, October 9, 2014

Life Update

Our first ultrasound and pregnancy announcement 
It's a Boy!
Name announcement: Elliot James
It has been awhile sense I wrote something. A lot has changed in our life, all good of course. Back in March we found I was pregnant and now expecting a baby boy due any day now. It has been a pretty easy pregnancy for the most part. The first 4 months were the worst as I had lots of morning sickness.  But nothing to bad that I was not able to handle. I have been able to wear my wedding ring the entire pregnancy and have not had much swallowing. Other then my feet every once in awhile when on them to much. Only gained about 7 pounds, I was already chubby before my weight just shifted around. We are very excited to become parents and looking forward to teaching our son new things and showing him the world.

Kyle and I in front of our first house.
Another exciting announcement we bought our first home in July and are loving me first time homeowners. It's a three bedroom, one bath house in north east Salem. It's the perfect first home for us to raise our son in. It's on a busy street but in a good neighbor to raise him in and that was one our requirements when we looking for a house. So this year so far has been quite good year for us. Becoming first time parents and first homeowners all at once. We would have not thought it would have happen at the same time. If you asked or told us last year that we would have been buying a house and having a baby at the same we would have told you are crazy. We would not change for anything and very excited to be experiencing this adventure together.



\



No comments: